1. Current or recent history of skin cancer, especially malignant melanoma or recurrent non-melanoma skin cancer, or precancerous lesions or after recovery from cancer till off medication for 6 months and have GP approval.
2. Any Active infection. Overall good health is required.
3. Diseases such as a history of recurrent Herpes Simplex.
4. Use of photosensitive medication Eg. roacutan.
5. Immunosuppressive diseases including AIDS and HIV infection or use of Immunosuppressive medications.
6. Diabetes unless under control.
7. History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants. (bleeding disorder)
8. History of keloid scarring.
9. A history of heart disease (heart pacemaker).
10. Use of oral or topical Retin A, Vitamin A, 3 months prior.
11. Surgery in the past 6 months
12. Cuts and abrasions
15. High or Low Blood Pressure
16. Deep bruising
17. History of hyperpigmentation
18. Immediately after pregnancy
19. Liver disease and/or any medication that effects the liver function.
20. Metal implants/plates or pins
21. Open wounds ulcers/sores on or around treatment area.
22. On regular prescription medication, requires GP approval
23. Phlebitis (inflammation of veins)
24. Poor circulation
26. Recent scarring in the area
27. Skin disorders
28. Thrombosis (blood clots that block veins and arteries)
29. Thyroid and other hormonal disorders