After Plasma Fibroblast treatment, it is important to closely observe the following aftercare advice:
– Burning sensation will soon reduce and anti-inflammatory / antihistamine medication can help.
– You may have some swelling especially around the eyes. Swelling usually only lasts a few days (days 1 – 3 post treatment)
– Ice packs, cryo balls and hydrating face masks can soothe and help reduce swelling.
– Occasional weeping will settle.
– Formation of brown/black crusts on skin surface. DO NOT PICK!
– Crusts will fall off in few days.
– Keep treated area clean and dry.
– Use sun protection if out and about – MM Everyday Moisturiser, MM Foundation Powder
– Do not cover with plasters or occlusive dressing.
– Contact for advice if area becomes hot, red or weeping pus
– Treatment review from 1 week onwards. Send photos!!